Nicla Vision allows you to build your next smart project. Ever wanted an automated house? Or a smart garden? Well, now it’s easy with the Arduino IoT Cloud compatible boards. It means: you can connect devices, visualize data, control and share your projects from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, we have a wide range of plans to make sure you get the features you need.
Nicla Vision combines a powerful STM32H747AII6 Dual ARM® Cortex® M7/M4 IC processor with a 2MP color camera that supports TinyML, as well as a smart 6-axis motion sensor, integrated microphone and distance sensor.
You can easily include it into any project because it’s designed to be compatible with all Arduino Portenta and MKR products, fully integrates with OpenMV, supports MicroPython and also offers both WiFi and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity. It’s so compact – with its 22.86 x 22.86 mm form factor – it can physically fit into most scenarios, and requires so little energy it can be powered by battery for standalone applications.
All of this makes Nicla Vision the ideal solution to develop or prototype with on-device image processing and machine vision at the edge, for asset tracking, object recognition, predictive maintenance and more – easier and faster than ever. Train it to spot details, so you can focus on the big picture.
- Tiny form factor of 22.86 x 22.86 mm
- Powerful processor to host intelligence on the edge
- Packed with a 2MP color camera that supports TinyML, smart 6-axis motion sensor, microphone and distance sensor
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Supports MicroPython
- Standalone when battery powered
- Expand existing project with sensing capabilities, make MV prototyping faster